Image generators are websites that allow you to create or customize images. Some allow you to create signs or buttons. Some allow you to create fantastic titles. Others give you a variety of interesting photographs and invite you to add creative text within the photo (like the example to the right).
Explore the image generator links below and try a few. They are all free, and none of them require accounts. You and your students can use these for web graphics, report titles and just for fun. If you create an image you like, you can add it to your blog.
- The Generator Blog
- Letter James Site
- FD - Flickr Tools (many tools!)
- Google for image generator or text generator for more
- Save the image to your hard drive OR record the URL of the image.
- Create a New Post in your blog and add the image via the Add Image button.
- From the image generator site, you may be able to post directly to your blog.